Another Pregnancy Ticker! (Cuz I am addicted)

Friday, April 24, 2009

In Need of Prenatal Massage!

Oh my goodness today is 17 weeks! It is so amazing that in just one week's time T & S will know if they are having boys, girls, or one of each!! I am soooooo excited and cannot wait! I have already started knitting!

With my birthday just days away (May 9, so I guess 15 days to be exact) my friends have been asking what I want and what we are doing. Here is what I DO NOT want:

Any ugly maternity clothes, even well intentioned.
Desperate Housewives Season 4 (although 1-3 are totally welcome)
Anything with the words "tasty" or "juicy" on it.

and what I will NOT be doing:

going to a strip club (when have I EVER wanted that?)
going to a bar and counting shots (hello 21 was 6 years ago)
staying home

I am really hoping that somehow I get a prenatal massage as I do not think my body has ached this badly ever! Though it is COMPLETELY worth it! Hey hunny bunny, see what I want ;)

0 comments: