Another Pregnancy Ticker! (Cuz I am addicted)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Twinville

It's been kind of quiet here in Twinville. No more naseaus to speak of, and no more spotting. Sleep has become irrelevant of course with all the potty breaks in between, but really who needs sleep anyway!?

My next ultrasound is on April 2 and I am so eager to see how they look! I know IP's are too. This Friday marks the great 12 week - 2nd Trimester beginning and that is monumental, especially when it's someone's dream finally coming true!

No movement that I can feel yet, though I am fully rounded and wearing maternity clothes even though I'm not sure it's all baby. It looks like it, and that is fine with me as long as no one think I am fat! :)

Cravings right now are pretty non existant. I mean, for crying out loud, in the EXACT same moment that my brain says "oh YUM!" it also say "gross, gag me!" and I end up not wanting to eat anymore!

On a fun non baby note, DH and I are trying to take a honeymoon (honeymoonish)
FINALLY (after two years of wedded bliss) possibly to the beach!

0 comments: