Another Pregnancy Ticker! (Cuz I am addicted)

Monday, March 2, 2009

9 Weeks and Counting

So as you can see by my baby widget, I am 9 weeks and 3 days along. I have also been very absent because of the upcoming "Baby & Kid Expo" this Saturday where I am exhibiting my photography business for the first time. I have been working my butt off, and still have a few things to do. I am sooo tired and fatigued carrying the twins, and with the work into the show there has been no extra time or energy for blogging.

So I wanted to start a weekly check-in type post, so today is my first check-in.

Gestation: 9 Weeks 3 Days

Weight Gain: Not sure, will know tomorrow at appointment.

Overall Feeling: Pretty good, tired off and on, morning sickness is still only slight.

Cravings: Waffles, Tomatoes, Bacon, Pumpkin Pie (Hubsy searched all over for pumpkin, and I now have 2 pies in the oven!)

0 comments: